Thursday, January 26, 2012

Challenge Accepted!

Every Wednesday night, my brother and I attend this small group session (Bible study) at a small cafe called Bo's Coffee. I was feeling a little bit under the weather but I didn't want to miss last night's lessons so I pushed myself to go. I thought the night would go as usual but there was a nice surprise before we got into the lesson for the night. Kuya Magoo (http://magoodelmundo.blogspot.com/), the one leading the small group, gave us thin, small notepads for a challenge he wanted us to partake. The challenge? Simple enough. Write down ten things you want to thank God about that happened to you that day. No more no less.

Though the whole thing may not seem much to others, to me, it just makes me feel incredibly blessed. It's easy to thank God for the good days but I think it takes a lot of humility and faith to thank God during especially bad days. This challenge is really helping me to look at my day in a better light.

How about you? What are you thankful for this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment