Monday, January 2, 2012

Closet Overhaul?

Every year, especially this early on, I become conflicted about my wardrobe situation. All those clothes tucked in there never seeing the light of day. The waste of space makes me cringe. Let me show you just what it looks like.



And on the other side

Thank God it isn't jam packed. I think I would have gone crazy otherwise. Actually, I have another set of clothes that aren't in this closet so I think it would have been jam packed if I hung the others here too. It's a real shame since I don't use a lot of these clothes. Well, some belong to my younger sister but I doubt she'd still wear them once she gets back from the US. After all, she was thirteen when she left. She's turning seventeen tomorrow. (Advanced happy birthday Aya!!!)

Going back to my wardrobe dilemma. Still thinking about what to do with all these extra clothes. There are a lot here I don't wear. Like this one.


It's just too hot in this country for a turtleneck. I feel twitchy every time I try this out and end up choosing a different top instead. Then there's this.

(Kinda blurry. Sorry about that.)

It's so fancy looking. I'm actually not sure if it's Japanese, Chinese, or Korean, but it's definitely beautiful. I've never worn it before. Got this from my Aunt. 


Just look at how pretty it is. I just can't bear to part with this. Might use this for future cosplaying instead. Oh, and look what I found.

(Used to belong to my older sister. Planning to make this into a bag or something.)


Looks nice right? But check this out.




How on earth am I going to fix that? This is another one from my older sister. A sort of hand me down of sorts. She suggested I make it look kinda punk rock-ish and sow it with thick white thread in an ex pattern like in cross stitch only bigger. Still thinking whether that would work or not.

That's only a few select pieces from my wardrobe that I'm worrying over. As you can see there are a lot more. Right now I'm not really planning on touching my closet but if ever I get around to it, I am going to document the whole thing. Pictures galore and whatnot.

Oh and before I forget. 


Talk about blast from the past. My volleyball jersey(s) back in my old school. I wore this during my early teens. I was surprised when I saw it in my closet. This one right here is proof enough that I need to have a serious closet overhaul. The thought alone leaves me a bit intimidated. Will think on it on another day.

To end this entry, I want to show you my companion as I took pictures of my poor collection of clothing.


Our dear Empress, Mochachino :-D She did not appreciate me barging into my room for documenting purposes. Disturbing her precious sleep has left me walking on tip toes around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment