Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2012 in Film

Every January I look at the list of movies that are going to come out in that year and make a note of the things I want to watch and things that I might want to check out if my budget and interest would ever push me into actually seeing it. Here's the list for 2012:

(not in any particular order)
MOVIES THAT I MIGHT WATCH



 

 

 

 

 

 

 


---------------------------------------------

MOVIES THAT I WILL DEFINITELY BE WATCHING




 

 




This one doesn't have a poster yet so used that one instead.


This one also didn't have a poster yet so got the book cover instead.

ANYHOO...if you're curious as to where I saw all these movies look no further for here it is -> 2012 in film at wikipedia. Check it out if you want :D

No comments:

Post a Comment