Saturday, July 2, 2011

oh, look what i found!

Scouring through my hard drive and found old works I did and some pictures I edited.

Did this for a friend. Wanted to say happy birthday but in a more personal way. Since he was a big fan of V, I edited this picture from the movie and made it look like the one from the graphic novel. Had to search for a lot of words that started with 'v' just for the greeting. Didn't even realize until I gave it to him that I used the word 'vivacity' twice. For shame.

This one is from the anime...agh. It's just so long. Ok, here's the title Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai, or, as I fondly call it, Ano Hana. The flower at the end is a bit pitiful. Was too lazy to fix it. This is from the last episode. This scene made cry. I hate crying.

Dean Winchester and Mary Campbell, or rather, Mary Winchester. This if from the third episode of the fourth season of Supernatural. Gotta say it, just love Dean. I really do.

A gif I made of the Marauders taunting Snape from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. There's an error there somewhere that I am not going to point out. 

Another Harry Potter inspired work. This is from the sixth book. My first draft of the gif.

Other works:




I'll be leaving it at that for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment