Friday, July 1, 2011

Top 10 Shows I Miss

Not in any particular order:

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer





















Giles, Buffy, Angel, Willow, Cordelia, Oz, and Xander. Even without the rest, this crew is still enough to make me watch it again.

2. Friends

















How could anybody not love these guys? Look at them.

3. 7th Heaven



















"7th Heaven ♫♩When I see their happy faces smilin' back at me... ♫♩7th Heaven
I know there's no greater feelin' than the love of family
Where can you go  when the world don't treat you right? 
The answer is home!  That's the one place that you'll find  7th Heaven
♫♩Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
7th Heaven
7th Heaven"

4. The Nanny

















I remember always watching this with my family :D

5. Goosebumps


















We watched this during dinner time.

6. The Adventures of Tintin














I watched this after finishing my homework.

7. Sailor Moon






















As much as it pains me to admit it, yes, I do miss watching this. I had to eat fast during dinner since there were days in the week it was shown around that time. After eating, I'd rush off and find a tv and watch it.

8. Magic Knight Rayearth






















Still one of the best Clamp has to offer, in my opinion. Loved it and still love it to this day.

9.  Yaiba

















Nothing frustrates my brother and I more than trying to look for this anime on the net and not finding it anywhere. We sorely miss this show.


10. The New Adventures of Captain Planet

















For me, before I met the Green Lantern Corps, I met these guys.
"Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart!...GO PLANET"
"With your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!"
Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment