Tuesday, July 5, 2011

just watching telly

Turned on the television this morning and suddenly found myself curiously watching a dokyu in HBO titled Trekker. Obviously, it's about Star Trek fans and the ST conventions, paraphernalia, and whatnot. Mostly they showed Trekky fans (hardcore ones at that) going about their daily lives in their Trekky uniforms. I bet when some people watched that, they thought, "Man, these guys need to get a life" or "Wow, weirdos." For me, I thought they were SO COOL. The dedication and time they put into it are amazing. I can't imagine showing my devotion to something I love like that. Then again, when I think of Supernatural, I would LOVE to go to a convention all rock salt, holy water, and sawed off shotgun ready and be done with it. That would just be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment