Friday, July 1, 2011

what's next on the agenda?

Regarding movies, It would have to be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2. It's a shame that I can't watch it on the day it'll show here all thanks to my sister. Long story. Gonna be seeing it five days after the day of its first showing making it more than likely that my friends would have seen it twice by then. Gonna be living a reclusive life away from the net and friends just to make sure I won't get spoiled even though I've read the book lots of times.

After Harry Potter, I'll be watching Captain America: The First Avenger. Ironic that he's the first Avenger but the last to be given his screen time. We all know that as grand as this movie might possibly be, it's just a form of introduction to a bigger film. Last I heard, Joss Whedon is doing an epic bangin' job as director to The Avengers.

Aside from those two, I'm not really looking forward to anything else. There are others I'd still like to watch though if I find the time for it not to mention the budget. Listing them down now just for kicks.

Films I'd like to watch not in any particular order:

  • Crazy, Stupid, Love
  • Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
  • Friends with Benefits
  • The Help
  • Conan the Barbarian
  • The Three Musketeers (kinda biased with this one since Logan Lerman's here)
  • Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
  • Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
  • The Adventures of Tintin
Now to television. With Supernatural season 6 just ending, I am adrift and searching for something new to watch. In the anime category, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai (whew! such a mouthful) has also ended with me crying lots of tears too. Dang it. Hidan no Aria and Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko has also reached the end of the line (though I still haven't downloaded the last to episodes of these two animes). Here's to hoping that the next set of anime this season will be good.

Anyway, going back to live action shows, since Supernatural has ended, I've turned my focus on Primeval season 1 but that too is over. Checking out Teen Wolf now and would probably get out a review of the first episode even though it's up to the fifth one already.

Well, that's all really. Still looking for a good show to see and hopefully get hooked on. Again, here's to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment