Friday, March 9, 2012

This Right Here...

...are my celebrity crushes. A week ago I watched This Means War with a couple of friends and had a talk about who our celebrity crushes were the following day. From that, I was inspired to post a list of my own. I'm sure there are a lot of blogs out there like this one. Of course, you don't have to agree with who I put down here. Just wanted to share to you people who I liked.

(Not in any particular order)

Ryan Reynolds

Liked this guy since Van Wilder. Just looking at him makes me smile :-D

----

James McAvoy

I've seen him in a lot of movies but started to like him when I saw him in Penelope

---

Benedict Cumberbatch

'Coz smart is the new sexy. Played and hopefully will still play as Holmes from the BBC tv series, Sherlock. If you haven't seen it yet, please do check it out. It's really great. 

---

Matthew Gray Gubler

Like I said, smart is the new sexy. He's more commonly known for his role from Criminal Minds as Dr. Spencer Reid. Oh, and he was a former model. Still modeling now and then, I think. Just saying.

---

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

I've been trying to avoid seeing this guy because, in the forefront of my mind, I keep on thinking that he can't be that good looking. But alas, he is. Liked him a little when I first saw him in 10 Things I Hate About You. Now? Just look at him.

---

Jensen Ackles

The eldest of the Winchester brothers. First time I saw him was in Dark Angel. Love him in Supernatural. Woo! Go Dean!

---

Jared Padalecki

The younger Winchester. Ironically, he played as Dean from the lovely series of Gilmore Girls. For me, he will always be Sammy :-)

---

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Just for the heck of it, let's include the deceased patriarch of the Winchesters. Viva John Winchester! We still miss you. Come back to the show!

---

Thomas McDonell

Out of boredom, got the movie Prom and saw this guy. I was a goner. I have a weakness for nice hair. Just look at that. Looks good on him doesn't it?

---

Gary Oldman

Because he was Count Dracula and Sirius Black. 'Nuff said.

---

Milo Ventimiglia

Had trouble choosing between him and Chace Crawford for this list. Loyalty won out. After all, I was and still am a Jess supporter from Gilmore Girls.

---

Hayami Mokomichi

Suddenly there's an Asian dude! I think I started to like him for his height.

---

Hiro Mizushima

This Japanese actor is fluent in English and, of course, Japanese. He has a twitter account! @hiro_mizushima. If you can't read Japanese, like me, try Google translate. It mostly works.

---

Lee Min Ho

Played as Gu Jun Pyo (the Korean version of the Tsukasa role from Hana Yori Dango) in Boys Over Flowers. He's latest project was City Hunter which was shown just last year. Another guy I started to like due to his height.

---

Kim Hyun Joong

Another actor who starred in Boys Over Flowers. He played Yoon Ji Hoo the counterpart of Rui from the Japanese version. This guy is probably the prettiest in my list. Apparently he can play guitar, bass, piano, drums, and the violin. He's also part of a band called SS501. Gotta love musicians.  

---

That's it. Fifteen guys that I have a crush on. I rarely show my girly side so this post is a huge accomplishment. Can't believe that it took me a week of thinking who to include here though. Oh well. At least I got it done.



1 comment:

  1. ahahah when i was looking at this i found myself saying, "oh hello!" or "hiiii..nice to meet you!" hahah such a dork!

    ReplyDelete