Saturday, March 17, 2012

花火!!! / 02

[For part 1 of this entry, click here]

Part two! As I said in the previous entry, this is where I'll be posting the pictures of us 'dancing' in a circle around the stage in the middle of the courtyard. I don't actually know what we were dancing to but from what I understand, it had something to do with the harvest like soil, water, etc. I think someone told me that but I can't remember now. Basically, the dance went something like this:

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 

〜(^∇^〜)

(〜^∇^)〜 

┗(^0^)┓ 

┏(^0^)┛ 

〜( ̄△ ̄〜) 

(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜 

ヘ(^_^ヘ) 

(ノ^o^)ノ 

Hahaha! I couldn't resist. They were just too cute. Seriously though, there were different dances for each corresponding element and each dance lasted for a few minutes while going around the stage. It's like a march dance. It sounds silly when I describe it like that but I can't find the words. Here are some of the pictures.


Then here we are. (You can't really see us that clearly in the above pic.)

 (We're behind the girls in yukata)
 (Me and my friends)
 

This was us before dancing. Pretty psyched, right? 


Here are some more random pics from that day.

 





 

 



Like I said. Random pictures. Finally, here are some images of the fireworks. They don't do justice but they're still nice.

















BUT! My favorite pictures for the night....!



Super cool   (/^▽^)/


A shout out to my friends Tin and Chino for allowing me to use your pictures. Thank you! And also, a big, big thank you to the Crisostomo family for inviting us. Super duper thanks! ヾ(^∇^)


ありがとうございました!




No comments:

Post a Comment