Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2013 Planner

So, since I had a 2012 Starbucks planner this year I was curious what 2013's Starbucks planner looked like and googled 'starbucks 2013 planner philippines' and ended up seeing this. I just couldn't help it and started my own mission of collecting 9 Christmas beverage stickers plus 8 core beverages from Starbucks.

FINALLY, with the help of my wonderful friends and family, I was able to get this!


I'm sorry that I don't have the time to put a detailed review of the planner but if you want one, you can go here. I came across that article when I googled the planner.

Now that I finally have one of my own, I might get another one if I can manage it :-p But for now, I think I'd like to help my other friends to get one of their own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment