Saturday, February 18, 2012

Little Gibberish

What up!? Haven't posted in a while. I feel bad about it. As the days pass by without me writing anything, I feel more antsy until finally, I'm here typing down this entry. Since it's February and Valentine's has now come and gone, what is there for me to talk about? Well, originally, I thought of posting something for Heart Day but ultimately decided against it. Why? I think it would have seemed to be a bit contrived. Or maybe I just couldn't find the words to write about anything. Just one of those days I guess.

In hindsight, I should have made more of an effort to write at least an ode of thanks to the guy friends I cherish in my life like a friend of mine did in her blog -> http://thepinksuitcase.wordpress.com/. But, no. I really should have taken advantage on the 14th to write something meaningful, insightful, and incredibly heartfelt but then I started to think why it mattered that I had to wait on the 14th to write something like that down. In the midst of thinking about it, I persuaded myself not to bother and so I didn't.

I'm going in circles and I don't think I'm making sense. Moving on.

Found something interesting today.


That's the top view picture of the Bamboo forest in China. Isn't it just lovely? I read somewhere that this was the place where that famous fight scene in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was filmed. Gorgeous. Just epic.

Anyway, back to Valentine's. For the sake of posting something related to it, here is this year's Google logo and video. Hope you enjoy watching it!


No comments:

Post a Comment