Monday, August 15, 2011

What if?

My cousin's daughter posted these on her facebook. The 'what if' version of the Harry Potter world where the actors are put in different roles.




Daniel Radcliffe in:
Hufflepuff - He looks like a wee lil' Irish boy who's as persistent as Colin Creevey and seems to be easily surprised. 
Ravenclaw - Kinda reminds me of the boyish good-looks of Cedric Diggory. He looks like a serious guy too. 
Slytherin - Looks like he's sick and/or dying. With that sneer on, it's so tempting to smack him in the face with a broom.

Emma Watson in: 
Hufflepuff - I don't have anything against Bonnie Wright but - at the very least - this was how pretty Ginny Weasley was supposed to be. 
Ravenclaw - A very quiet girl. Somewhat timid but not shy. Would probably end up being one of Cho Chang's friends.
Slytherin - The IT girl. The mean girl. The 'you're the dirt on my shoe so not worth my time,' kind of girl. Queen biatch as it were.

Either way, she's pretty in all the versions. 

Rupert Grint in: 

Hufflepuff - So effeminate. Though I love the red hair, I can't stand that stare. Freaks me out. 
Ravenclaw - Another one of those boyish good-looks kind of face. A little too pretty I think. Is everyone in Ravenclaw this attractive?
Slytherin - Not too bad. Doesn't look as arrogant as Draco but definitely has some swag. The type that stays on the sidelines and gets amused at other people's misery. 

---

How about you? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment