Tuesday, August 9, 2011

things that annoy me in...

Mangas


(Not in any particular order)
1. Unnecessary nudity.
    Must be for fan service. Solution, to stay clear away from the types of genre boasting it.

2. Unexplained attraction to an irritating character.
    You know those types? The very naive, spineless, and - let's not forget - clumsy heroines. Wham bam, for some reason, the lead guy is inexplicably enamored because she's so unique. Go figure.

3. Cliff-hangers
    T_T ..... nuff said

4. The Sudden Death
    It's not what you think. When I say 'Sudden Death,' it stands for the sudden, abrupt ending of a good story that leaves you hanging.

5. Poor grammar
    But beggars can't be choosers can they?

6. The unending cliche
    Actually, I don't mind the good ol' cliche but it really depends on the execution of the story. Some mangakas nowadays give a good dose of drama that more than make up for it.

7. Art
    I'm not very critical about this but some styles just don't work for me.

[More to be added when I recall them]

No comments:

Post a Comment